The Conference games are here. And wow, we have two shockers still in the mix.
Chicago Bulls versus The Atlanta Hawks
Yes, that is correct. The Hawks are still in it. They surprisingly won the Magic easily as Jamal Crawford, Al Horford, and Joe Johnson tore shit up. Excuse my language but i love these guys now. They are my team, they are the team that i want to win the East. The Bulls, even though they won, had a hard time. The Pacers made a run for the money, even though the series went 4-1. Most of the four Bull wins were won by four-five points each. Yes, Derrick Rose had a little trouble, even messed up his ankle. He is still playing though. Boozer was nowhere to be found, if Boozer doesn’t show up at all this next series, the Bulls have will have a tough time.
Most Likely Winner: Bulls in 7
My Winner: Hawks in 7
Boston was the only team that sweeped the series. They did so against the New York Knicks. It wasn’t an easy task, but when Billups got injured in the first games they were done. A’Mare wasn’t feeling good with a stiff back and that made Carmelo’s job harder. In the end, Boston took over that series in a jiff. the Heat seemed like they were going to have a little problem with the 76ers. that was not the case as the 76ers only won one game. The deciding factor: Rajon Rondo. If he plays stellar, and if he gets in the paint then the Celtics got this, if he can’t the the Heat will move on.
Most Likely Winner: Celtics in 7
My Winner: Heat in 7
The thunder stomped on the Nuggets. they only lost one, though most of the games had it’s higs and lows. They have a stellar bench and with the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins that added a little more to them. The Grizzlies shocked the NBA world as they beat the top ranked Spurs in 6 games. The won the first game, and everyone thought that was a fluke, but some how they dominated the Spurs. With the play of Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph they won that series, and if they play well again then can upset the thunder.
Most Likely Winner: Thunder in 6
My Winner: Memphis in 6
everyone thought that the weakest link in the first round was the Dallas Mavericks. It turned out that they were pretty healthy and strong. Easily defeating the Blazers in 6. Though all of Texas had a scare when Brandon Roy did a freaking miracle and almost made this a series. The Lakers seemed they were off to their same ways losing the first, but that didn’t stop them at all. After figuring out Paul the went to the town. The key for this series is: Pau Gasol. He was shy so to say in the first round. If he doesn’t show up and put up points then the three peat can be stop.
Most Likely Winner: Lakers in 6
My Winner: Lakers in 6
- 2011 NBA Playoffs Predictions: Updated Odds To Win the NBA Title for Every Team (bleacherreport.com)
- NBA Conference Semi-Finals (terpsportstalk.wordpress.com)
- 2011 NBA Playoffs: Conference Semifinal Predictions (bleacherreport.com)
- With Hinrich out, Teague to start versus Bulls in Game 1 (chicagonow.com)
- Schmeelk: Breaking Down The 2nd Round Of The NBA Playoffs (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- NBA Playoffs 2011: Atlanta Hawks Steals Homecourt, Should Bulls Be Concerned? (bleacherreport.com)
- Bulls Vs. Hawks Predictions: Al Horford, Josh Smith Can Give Chicago Trouble (sbnation.com)
- Bulls Vs. Hawks Predictions: Atlanta Big Men Not Enough To Counter Derrick Rose (sbnation.com)
- Bulls Vs. Hawks Predictions: Loss Of Kirk Hinrich, Matchup Issues Doom Hawks (sbnation.com)
- Eastern Conference Playoff Predictions: Bulls vs. Hawks (kobebeefnba.com)
- NBA Playoffs 2011: 5 Keys to Success for the Chicago Bulls Against Atlanta (bleacherreport.com)
- NBA Playoffs 2011: Chicago Bulls vs. Atlanta Hawks Game 1 Live Blog (bleacherreport.com)
- Bulls Vs. Hawks Predictions: Carlos Boozer Key To Chicago Waltz (sbnation.com)
- Boston Celtics: Game 2 Loss to Miami Heat Would Signal End of Celtics Dynasty (bleacherreport.com)
- Bulls Vs. Hawks Predictions: There Will Be Blood, And It Will Be Atlanta’s (sbnation.com)
- Ballin’: Dirk Nowitzki, Mavericks Shock Lakers; Joe Johnson, Hawks Stun Lakers (thebiglead.com)
- NBA Playoffs 2011: Latest News, TV Schedule and Predictions (bleacherreport.com)
- Bulls’ Boozer says he’ll try to play against Hawks (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- 2011 NBA Playoff Schedule: Tip Times and Channels for Tuesday’s Games (bleacherreport.com)
- Celtics vs. Heat: Rising Heat Proving to Be Flash, Plenty of Substance in Game 2 (bleacherreport.com)
- Boston Celtics: Can Celtics Manage to Hang With Youthful Heat in Game 3? (bleacherreport.com)